If a specific form needs to be printed and mailed, click on the hyperlink
(underlined text) to open a printer friendly
version. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader, you
can download the free software.
PROCEDURE FOR ENROLLMENT:
- Click the ENROLL STUDENT link below; complete the information required
- You will be notified via email
that your student/family information has been received and what
is required to complete the enrollment.
- Print, fill
out and send any paperwork required (New First Grade Students, HSLDA
- Send payment to the school or pay enrollment fees online (PayPal
payment services provided on this website).
- Once all required
paperwork & fees have been received:
- You will be notified that enrollment
- Your student’s records will be requested from their
- Your Family Page will be opened on the website
- You will receive your access
codes to your Family Page via email.
ENROLL A NEW STUDENT
ATTENTION: NEW FIRST GRADE STUDENTS
- Read these requirements before
beginning the enrollment process: New First Grade Enrollment Requirements
you have read the requirements and understand what extra forms
are required for first grade enrollment continue the enrollment process.
HIGH SCHOOL PROGRAM
- Course descriptions required to be posted on your student’s
report card page at the beginning of each school year.
- Attendance is
- Grades are posted each semester (2).
- NCCS High School Manual will be emailed to you when enrollment has
MANDATORY HOME SCHOOL LEGAL DEFENSE ASSOCIATION MEMBERSHIP
- If you are a current HSLDA member but you are listed with another
discount group, NCCS enrollment requires that you transfer your membership
to our discount group (# 229275). You will need to fill out the Enrollment
Form (link provided) to make that switch. Print Enrollment
Form; fill it out and mail directly to HSLDA. This will notify
HSLDA that you want your membership switch to NCCS’s group
discount. You will not need
to send a check until your next renewal time. The 17% discount will
appear on your next annual renewal form.
- New Applying
HSLDA members: Print HSLDA
Membership Application; fill it out
and return it to NCCS with a check for $95.00, payable to HSLDA.
You will receive a confirmation letter from HSLDA of your membership
# and renewal date. This is will be approximately one month process,
or, you can enroll and pay online on HSLDA’s website HSLDA.org.
You will need to email confirmation of payment to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1ST – 8TH Grade: $85.00 per student/per school year
- 9th – 12th
Grade: $225.00 per student/per school year
In order to provide a service
that home school families can afford, NCCS has kept enrollment fees as
low as possible. Therefore,
- We do not allow monthly installment payments
of enrollment fees
- We do not pro-rate fees for families that enroll their
student late in
the school year
- We do not refund enrollment fees to families that withdraw their
early in the school year.